Sunday, July 26, 2009

Formal Walk Through






Friday we meet with the foreman for our home. He took us on a tour of our home and allowed us to point out anything that did not look right, such as chips in the wall, painting errors, carpet issues, missing screws or faceplates. He also explained how everything within the home worked. Jaynee and I are now experts on controlling the A/C and heat within our home, as well as the water controls, electricity, and even the garage door. We will meet with him on Tuesday one last time to review the work that they performed since this walk through to ensure everything was repaired and then we are off to go and sign for a home. I guess it is a little late to have buyer's remorse. I think this feeling will last until we are out of our little apartment and into our new home so we can finally see what we actually have in all the boxes that are everywhere. All that is left is for the appliances in the kitchen to be delivered and installed. That will happen early Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment